Thursday, November 12, 2009

"That chick is jackin' my style"

HA! Soooo, this is the layout I did for the current prompt at PINK NINJA'S! I just couldn't get this song out of my head when I was creating this lo. Y'all head on over, check it out and link us up to your fantabulous creations!!!

By the way... I created both of these layouts using the November kit 'Reflections' from TallyScrapper! Check out that tree. Totally fab, right?! That was made by the Ninja's very own Kris, aka: Inkster at Tally, just for this kit!!! So, if you would like one of your very own (and you know you do) you can get it at Tally.

Speaking of Tally, we have a few things going on over there y'all should come check out. Oh and pst... because tomorrow is Friday 13th... I'm having a little 'Good Luck' sale happening all day; and y'all are the first to know about it! Don't miss out, k?

Have a wonderful Fall day!

xoxo


Posted by Picasa

No comments: