Monday, January 5, 2009

It's about time!

Well, it looks like I have done it. I have finally joined the blogger revolution. I doubt that I have anything to say that has not already been said, but maybe I will be able to keep you all entertained just the same.



As some of you know, my BA is in Communications. The relational kind, that is. I have found that there is some really amazing information out there about how humans communicate with one another. It goes so far beyond the obvious too. I will be sharing some of the more fascinating information and findings with you all on a regular basis.



This leads me to scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is communication that manifests itself in the form of art. Ahhhhh.... ART! Where would the world be without it? And where would I be without scrapbooking? I shudder to think. I have been scrapbooking for about 3 years now and in the last year or so, I have met (virtually) many fabulous women who have taught me so much about how to express myself with my art. This need I have to do just that has become an addiction that my brain craves. If I don't get my fix, I feel physical and emotional withdrawals. If my family finds this out, they will have an intervention! EEK! Don't take my scissors and glue away, please!! My creations, albeit not very exciting, will be another thing you can expect to find here.


Let's see, what else can you expect from my blog? My rantings and ravings and general ideas that come out of MY LEFT FIELD.



Thank you all for stopping by! MWAH!

No comments: