Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lucky Ninja

Here it is yall!! This is my first layout as an official Pink Ninja!! Woo Hoo!!! Yall need head on over there and check out all the funky cool layouts desinged by this amazing team! Then create your own ninja layout and show us what you came up with.

Changing the subject....
Computers drive me crazy! Ok, not all of them, just mine. I have been fighting with this stupid thing for the last two days. It just got lazy or something and decided to take a 36 hour nap! I know there has to be an explanation, but I dunno...It just wouldn't turn on. Thank God it woke up when it did, 'cause I have deadlines!

Ok, gotta go to work now. :)
xoxo
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

yay on your ninja layout!!~sorry about your computer!!..totally sucks!!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

throw it out the window!!! (the computer, not the layout.. lol)

Wonderful layout, and congrats on the Pink Ninja!!

allyson joy said...

love the ninja layout missy ~ glad to have ya!!!
{xoxo}