Thursday, June 25, 2009

It is almost here!!!

The Texas Tally Rally that is, and I can't wait!!! I know I am not the only one that is way excited about this either. In two more weeks I will be sipping blended beverages and scrapping 'till all hours in the morning. Oh and I can't forget about the cornhole and karaoke! I promise to post plenty pictures of all of us acting as crazy as possible.

Then, when we get home, Tallyscrapper will be under new ownership. Christine has done a great thing by giving us this truly amazing site. Thank you Christine! I wish you all the best in your new adventures in law enforcement! Keep your eye on Tally http://www.tallyscrapper.com/ for the announcement about the new owner. I can't wait to find who it is!!

Now, I have just discovered a new challenge blog that I find very interesting. Its basis is color combinations, and they have a new challenge EVERY WEEK!! The name: SPCC or Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo. Oh and they are looking for a new DT! So if you are interested in getting in on the ground floor of the latest challenge blog follow this link http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/2009/06/spcc-design-team-call.html
and check it out! Be watching for my entries soon. :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yayyy! Can't wait.

she doesnt get into the music, the music gets into her... said...

ack! i'm so excited to meet you!

Laurajean said...

OMG Girl...Update your blog chickie....
Go check out my blog, I gave you an award ;)